Announcement: We've temporarily closed down the server until version 0.63 has been released.

Pein

QuarantinedRP Valentine's game.

The QuarantinedRP Valentine thread.

Valentine-Day-Gif-download.gif.04d972fd7d0a9a71989849439f7605b6.gif

Rules

1. Pick a user on the forums using the @ symbol to tag them with why you want them to be your Valentine. A couple of examples: Good Role-player, Social, Good voice.

2. If the user accepts the valentine they tag you back saying something nice back.

3. If users like the match they should throw you a bone.

4. Deadline is this Thursday (15/02)

The couple with the most bones get the "Perfect match" Trophy on their account. (This will appear below you're reputation when posting on the forums!)

This thread is for good fun, if I find out users are teasing about posts you'll be thrown a warning point.

Good luck to all players!

PEIN? Will you be my Valentine??

:xI want @Pein to be my Valentine.  Not just because I'm lucky enough to get to RP with him currently, but because he truly is an all around great guy.  

• Great Role-Player, definitely gives great hostile RP (pretty glad I've not been on the receiving end too often - I do recall Ethel almost shooting him when we first met and he yelled at her & I thought she was a goner). He subscribes to RP Etiquette and is always seeking ways to get more RP out of a situation and is super considerate of other's RP and story.
  • Super computer skills - have you seen these amazing forums?  and he cranked them out so quickly!
  • Committed - I've seen lots of people say, "I'm going to start my owner server" and never get it off the ground.  Not surprised QRP is so successful, but I truly believe it's a testimony to the guy Pein is.  I remember the day he told me he was going to start the server and he poured himself into making it happen.  I've never seen him drop the ball or quit.  He gives 200% when he does something.
  • Generous - he's helped me multiple times to fix issues on my computer and I've seen him help others too. He's also more than willing to let a slow old lady tag along in PVP and try to help her learn - "Peg $@&!#!! (I can't post the words he uses here) Stop standing in the middle of the street and eating!!! You're gonna get shot!" 
  • He has a great laugh!

MOST IMPORTANTLY -

• KIND - I had just had surgery and wasn't in a mood to RP but was stuck home recovering. He offered to do a puzzle with me (Tabletop Simulator)!!  I really didn't know him that well back then, and had this idea of some tough guy in my head, but instead learned he's a very genuine, caring guy.  This experience totally opened my eyes to the amazing guy Pein really is.
Edited by Peg4YourBackpack
typo

I want @Luna to be my Valentine for this year, because she is a great role player and such, but the real reason behind it are her outside her characters and herself in person.
Luna is definitely someone to meet. She's fun, full of energy and bursts positivity from her mouth.
Even though we've only met recently, it has only been nothing but a blast to chat and play with her. :x

giphy.gif

ONE DAY, I CAUGHT MYSELF SMILING
  FOR NO REASON,
THEN REALIZED,

I WAS THINKING OF YOU.

Luna, Will you be my Valentine?

Edited by Monacard

@Peg4YourBackpack OF COURSE! :P

The roleplay we get overall is good, but one on one roleplay is always amazing. Never had a problem with connecting in roleplay, even when Krow and Ethel first started their story we clicked, Krow instantly knew that as soon as he saw the Pink armband he was going to make sure she was safe even from his own group members.

• Moves outside her comfort-zone - Peg constantly goes out of her comfort zone when roleplaying, she's always willing to try out new roleplay styles to learn new ways to play out situations. We've tried a lot of different styles not just on DayZ, but on different games. Its fun, I enjoy it and it keeps me busy when we eventually have the time to get around to it.
  • Outgoing - Peg is outgoing, she puts 200% into everything she does. When she does something its done right, she doesn't go in halfheartedly its always done to her potential.
  • Puzzle master - Probably the best jigsaw putter together out there. I hope she gets good at hostile roleplay so we can make more hostile jigsaws when she's feeling down.

coollogo_com-318912142.thumb.png.9b69f6314929af40e3628a3a3b80a8c3.png

Hello. I would like to say thank you to my mom, dad, grand parents, ancestors, president, Stephen King, Ernest Hemingwey, J.K Rowling, Great and Merciful overlord Pein, The best church,  Speckles, Malthis, Jkpfrog, Ninja, Preacher, Toker, Nightly, That one bot on the staff list, The newest member of the forum Itzznate, Monacard, Powerjake (sorry no bud :D), Randomlypanckes, Jobyonekanobi, Anakin skywalker, A building I once fell of in DayZ, The blue truck of Frank's that we blew up fuck long ago, The 20,000 emus in the great emu war - ( For the curious - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War ), and whoever else. I was going to continue this list, but got lazy. What was I thanking them for? No idea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alright. Now why did I choose @BobbyKyle117 to be my valentine? For one - I want the perfect match trophy and I'm sure bobby would love it too. Here is a list of even more reasons for our great future together where we conquer the world.

• He is a cool dude. Like seriously, Bobbykyle is chill and awesome. He always has a great teamspeak avatar as well. He bullied powerjake that one time too, and immediately apologized - What a cool dude.
  • Great roleplayer -  He is a great roleplayer, seriously. I've enjoyed every character interaction that I've had with him and his characters are seriously cool. Like on my first week of roleplay EVER, I met him when he played Good ol' grandma smokes. I was randy wells, and was shortly kosed by a random Russian dude later. RIP. But anyway, Roan or however he spelt his name was a great, funny character that one of my favorite characters role played with. The Brian/Caedis/Valentine dynamic was totally unexpected and gave me some good laughs!
  • He has a great laugh. -  You can always tell he is having a good time when we all chat and joke around in teamspeak!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

5a8364e91a8e9_download(1).jpg.330a3d2f2566bc7642f406d2b80610e1.jpg

Can I be the Brian to your Caedis?

@Pirate can be with us to so he won't be a sad boi

no homo - bro love

Edited by Iota of Silver

coollogo_com-21452164.png.4758394600059d408727a04c6c92b2d9.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like @Speckles to be my Valentine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie and Clyde: We started and illegal boning trade together. We got rich, richer than your wildest dreams. And then some narks tore it all down around us and we must rebuild.

Great Bullshiter: One of the greatest qualities someone can have. Staying up until the AM talking about useless stuff.

Personality: Has a very unique and distinct personality, very well deserving of the title Badmin. A lot of respect to her for being her own person, while also being friendly to everyone she meets. (Except when the previous thing listed is happening) Oh, and she's also really attractive so that's a nice bonus.

Sense of Humor: There are a variety of these, I'm glad we share similar ones.

Great Roleplayer: We've only RP'd together for a short time, but I enjoyed it a lot. I'll continue to look forward to the future RP we have together.

So if @Speckles Accepts me as her Valentine, you must all vote for us. If you don't we'll find you and bone you alive. Also the authorities cant see this. We do not condone illegal boning. (We might)

coollogo_com-103211150.png.b02d33da8a62a3ac902d2aee96d7e2b4.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought you'd never ask, Yes of course I'll be your Valentine! @Ninja

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Why would I accept you my all be wondering?? lets explore that shall we!

A (Happy) life of crime: The Illegal boning trade yes, one of greatest moments we have ever shared! oh the thrill it brought taking all those precious bones, happiest day of my life. The life of luxury was lovely while it lasted im so happy I got to spend it with you. 

GraceXCorbin: I think you are an amazing RPer, Never had a chance to RP with you on Prophecy but I must say the time I had here on Quarantined has been exceptional, some of the best RP moments Ive experienced thus far have been between Corbin and Grace, What a pair they were. Though just friends I enjoyed the dynamic between them and wanted to see where the RP would have led them if Grace had lived.

Personality: Its not everyday you meet someone that can match sarcasm equally with sarcasm. Its nice to have someone to bullshit with in this sense. aside from the fact that we get along famously you are also cute as a button. 

Snapchat buds:  The one person I can bitch about the weather and work with. 

giphy (1).gif

@Iota of Silver 

Instead of being the Brian to my Caedis, you can be the Valentine to my Brian. 

There are too many reasons to reasonably list as to why I would more than love to be your valentine, so I will only list a few. 

1. Silver such a genuine person. Whether it's his humor or his taste in music, he is 100% authentically him, and that is something I greatly admire. 

2. He is incredibly kind. I honestly don't know how he manages this, but this is something I admire as well. He is just so incredibly nice to everyone he speaks to it borderline makes me sick, but in a good way. 

3. He is a phenomenal roleplayer. Silver is easily one of the best roleplayers I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. Him and I met via DayZ roleplay, as his post describes. All of Silver's characters are a pure joy to hang around and build a story with. I have built more memories than I count with his characters beginning from near two years ago, and I can honestly say, none of the time spent was wasted. 

221100_screenshots_20170530221148_1.thumb.jpg.388e09daf4e66292011ed1c3a57e8b7b.jpg

Brian and friends paying respects to Valentine's favorite grave in Chernarus. 

8 hours ago, Ninja said:

coollogo_com-21452164.png.4758394600059d408727a04c6c92b2d9.png

I would like @Speckles to be my Valentine.

Bonnie and Clyde: We started and illegal boning trade together. We got rich, richer than your wildest dreams. And then some narks tore it all down around us and we must rebuild.

Great Bullshiter: One of the greatest qualities someone can have. Staying up until the AM talking about useless stuff.

Personality: Has a very unique and distinct personality, very well deserving of the title Badmin. A lot of respect to her for being her own person, while also being friendly to everyone she meets. (Except when the previous thing listed is happening) Oh, and she's also really attractive so that's a nice bonus.

Sense of Humor: There are a variety of these, I'm glad we share similar ones.

Great Roleplayer: We've only RP'd together for a short time, but I enjoyed it a lot. I'll continue to look forward to the future RP we have together.

So if @Speckles Accepts me as her Valentine, you must all vote for us. If you don't we'll find you and bone you alive. Also the authorities cant see this. We do not condone illegal boning. (We might)

OI @SpecklesWTF IS THIS?

Malthis.thumb.png.18aa7b04f541a9060cbb422ffd819696.png

You've no choice in the matter, mister. You're already stuck with me. 

:x

Through good times and bad, Malthis has stuck with me as a dear friend -- and then as so much more -- for over the last few years.

We've always managed to pull off a few very interesting characters back and forth, always drawing on inspiration from one another and creating together as we've RPed and made stories. It's one of the many reasons why even though he's already my Valentine offline, I'd like him to be here as well.

He's always been such an amazing inspiration.

Originally we RPed many different stories together in other games.

mrawh.thumb.png.e81dc5df97df8397c1afa73a052544cd.png

His thuggish Scotsman and mute brother befriended and tormented my poor stuttering military recruit.
Then my city slicker drug dealer dealt booze to his older southern lawman.
My little lost gal 
to his serial killer Russian.

His very Irish assassin quite literally trashed his room making love to my less-than-with-it drug addict.
And finally my drug addict would go on to find his original Scotsman, a rival to the previous man, and they'd trash plenty more places afterward.

That's when we realized that those two weren't the only ones interested in one another.

<3

Then I begged and pleaded and dragged
him into RPing with me here on DayZ.
Handcuffed him to his desk. Threatened. Bought him the game. 
And so began something new!

new.thumb.png.75a3b9231abbd68acb8da6dc1fe5a3b8.png

Here's to all the stories so far!

From our two "We're not Lannisters" criminal siblings
Nicholas and Natalie Moore
who tried to outlast them all and found out that the end proves bloody and sad.

And playing characters ranging from Scottish, to Mexican American, to New Yorker.

To finding our footing and learning how to create stories in an even more complex world than before.

We've had a blast RPing, learning, growing and creating together
as we've learned what
Loving and Caring about one another really means.
Looking forward to the many characters still to come as we keep on creating together.

Thank you for the time spent, the caring on days when things have been rough, the support and love and laughs, and all the rest.

It's meant the world to me.

~(And so did the flowers you sent my way for Valentines Day)~

cropped.thumb.jpg.46e2b53fd77796267ab90afd520234a3.jpg

So I just want to say,

:x THANK YOU MALTHIS :x

for being my Valentines today.

I Love You! 

YES <3
@JkpFrog I ACCEPT <3

Yummy Chocolates Frog Sent Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R8kR3Is.jpg

Edited by Malthis

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.